8 Things That Are Super Relatable to Every College Student
1. That frustrating moment when you feel like you've been sitting in class for at least 2 hours and then you go to look at the clock and it's pointing and laughing at you because you're tripping on LSD.
2. That awkward moment when the lights randomly get turned on at a frat party and you realize the girl you've been making out with all night is actually just a cardboard cutout of Hillary Clinton.
3. That stressful moment when you've been in the library for 12 hours straight and you're still nowhere near finished studying all the sex tips and dating advice from your Cosmopolitan magazine.
4. That embarrassing moment when you're making a walk of shame across campus and you suddenly realize that you're still wearing the Dumbledore costume that you were role playing in the night before.
5. That devastating moment when you're trying to make a birthday collage for one of your sorority sisters but you have to cut it short because you only have 697 pictures of her on your phone.
6. When you literally need to drink coffee every morning because your roommate has been secretly lacing the water in your Keurig with xanax and you've developed a crippling addiction.
7. That confusing moment when you're at a random party and you realize that the "jungle juice" you've been drinking is actually just V8 tomato juice and everyone at the party is dressed like "Veggie Tales" characters.
8. That bittersweet moment when you catch your crush LARPing on campus with other guys but her technique and swordsmanship is terrible so you're no longer attracted to her.